- Grain-Free Recipe
- MSC Certified Sustainably Caught Wild Cod & Haddock
- Rich in Omega-3 & Omega-6 for Healthy Skin & Shiny Fur
- Flaxseed Supports Overall Health & Proper Brain Function
- Natural Fiber for Healthy Digestion
- Antioxidants to Support the Immune System
- Taurine Supports Healthy Eyes & Heart
- Excellent Protein Level to Support Healthy Adult Cats
- This Recipe is NOT Recommended for Kittens
Pound for pound, scoop for scoop, our fish first food offers your cat highly digestible, premium protein that rewards them with a multitude of health benefits.
Fish provides a lean source of protein and it contains high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids, which contain both EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid). DHA and EPA are essential to your cat’s nerve cells, brain, heart, and joints. Wild Cod and Haddock are also natural sources of glucosamine, chondroitin and collagen.
Guaranteed Analysis - Wild Cod & Haddock Recipe
- Crude Protein MIN: 40.0%
- Crude Fat MIN: 20.0%
- Crude Fiber MAX: 2.5%
- Moisture MAX: 8.0%
- Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA) MIN: 0.25%
- Eicosapentanoic Acid (EPA) MAX: 0.4%
- Vitamin E MIN: 50 IU/Kg
- Taurine MIN*: 0.2%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids MIN*: 1.1%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids MIN*: 2.5%
- Collagen MIN*: 0.1%
- Total Microorganisms MIN*: 80 million CFU/lb (Bacillus subtilus)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Cats 5 to 9 lbs. = 1/3 to 1/2 Cups per Day
- Cats 10 to 14 lbs = 1/2 to 2/3 Cups per Day
- Cats 14 to 18 lbs. = 2/3 to 3/4 Cups per Day
For Growing Kittens
Up to 20 weeks of age, feed kittens all the food they will consume. For kittens aged 5 months to 7 months, feed 1/3 to ½ cups per day. For kittens 7 to 12 months, feed kittens ½ to 1 cup per day.
For Pregnant & Nursing Cats
Allow free access to food at all times.
Tried & True Guarantee
We know from thorough taste testing that most cats will love Boat to Bowl, but if for any reason your four-legged family does not, we will be happy to refund you your money back for one bag of any 4 lb. Boat to Bowl dinner.
We encourage you to purchase a small bag or a sample bag to ensure your pet likes the food before purchasing larger quantities.
We offer FREE standard shipping on all orders 8 lbs. or more within the continental United States. Orders less than 8 lbs. will be charged a shipping fee of $18. All orders will be via ground using UPS, unless you have purchased expedited shipping.
We aim to process orders within 1 to 3 business days. Orders will ship out the same day when placed before 12pm MST. All orders placed after 12pm MST will be shipped the following business day. Each order arrives within 3 to 7 business days from the time your order is placed.
A Long History of Fishmongers
We are proud of our heritage and deeply-anchored commitment to sustainable seafood. We specialize exclusively in providing fish-based pet foods. Our fish-based diets offer your cat superior nutrition and an abundance of health benefits for a lifetime of wellness.
Wild & Sustainable with 100% Utilization
All of the wild fish we catch for our Boat to Bowl recipes come from Sustainable Fisheries that are certified by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC).
Natural Nutrition Straight from the Sea
Seafood is naturally rich in protein, essential fatty acids, antioxidants and muscle-building amino acids. All three of our fish-first recipes will provide your pet a high protein diet to help them maintain lean muscle mass while offering them irresistible, fresh flavor bowl after bowl.